NewEraRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Byes T.T

4 posters

Go down

Good Byes T.T Empty Good Byes T.T

Post  [GM]Imuka Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm

we hate to see you go but if you must write your goodbyes here. we will miss you. T.T
[GM]Imuka
[GM]Imuka

Back to top Go down

Good Byes T.T Empty Re: Good Byes T.T

Post  R e D Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 am

Hmm. Seems like I'll be the first one saying bye to the server. My main server is back so I need to leave. I had fun for an hour and easily got bored but I didn't say that the server was boring. I just spend my time playing and just building up some things to entertain myself. Well, I hope some of the servers problem will be fix up so that it can bring more entertainment on this server. I wont make my post long so till here guys. Goodbye and good luck.

Always,
Red

R e D

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm

I shall be 2nd to leave then.
Since schools started and i need to have extremely good grades for scholarships and such.
Server was pretty cool so dont think i was leaving coz it sucks =/.
Anyways Good luck on the server ;]

-Edge

Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 am

uhm.... i guess im the 3rd one.....

uhm... haha... bye all... hahahhahahah

happy playing....

I'm leaving coz im quite bored...[im not saying this server sucks..Nononono].. im just bored.. i think i gotta find something else... hehhehe... coz in this server you only need like 15mins to equip your character then ready to go to pvp.. its just like too spoon feeding... and selling all in the mall.. will not make an economy... and btw.. the map of RO is big and in this server its kinda useless.. theres no challenge playing Ragnarok Online here... IT IS JUST PVP.... but...

anyway... this server is good on PVP...

so if youre a PVP player.... hahaha this is the server for you...like me... hahahaha
uhm to those players that wants adventure and quest... all i can say is LOL^^

i hope to return here..... ^_^.... uhm... ima look for intereting build from other server ahhahaha........

bye.. ^^

-iDontUseThana

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum