NewEraRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^

4 posters

Go down

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^ Empty card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^

Post  earvinswit Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:35 am

selling cards in the mall makes it easier to build your character but it also make some jobs be unfair to others...

ill give a sample...
the seyren windsor card:
STR - 6
Increase STR by an amount equal to the refine rate of the equipment this card is compound on.

this card is a big advantage for physical characters like sinx,lk etc...
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?????

i search other servers and i got this info..

" Orc Lord Card: Same effect as Seyren Windsor but the DEX version with a -94 Hit "

and many people says its fair.. and balance for all class

i got a list for other cards too that is over powered when combined together other server change there effects to make it not too over powered so that the server will have so much fun.. ^_^

list:
Card Nerfs:
Tao Card: Super Novice = 5000%; Gunslinger/Ninja = 200%; Wizard/Professor/Champions = 150%
Thara Card: 18% reduce demi-human
Orc Lord Card: Same effect as Seyren Windor but the DEX version with a -94 Hit
Golden Thief Bug Card: 25% reduce magic damage
Frus Card: Effect nerfed
Maya Card: Reflect single target attack Magic back at the caster (Success Chance 15%)
Thanatos and Tao Gunka Card: Will not cause negative def or mdef
Ifrit Card: Effect is divided by 10
Noxious Card: 5% reduce long range and 5% neutral
Alligator Card: 4% reduce long range
Horn Cards: 5% more damage with the skill Double Strafing and Arrow Vulcan
Tirfing Card: 15% reduce demi-human
Executioner Card: 15% reduce demi-human
Mysteltain Card: 15% reduce demi-human
High Priest Card: 100% more damage with Holy Light
Gloom Under Night Card: 20% more damage on Dark and Demon

from: seireitei-ro.net (same max level/job/stats 4slotequips/2slot shield like this server)

btw... also the accessory megingard it adds +40 str.... makes str type jobs have an advantage poor int types.. hahaa

i hope this will help this server... and I'm having fun here lol^^
Go NewEra RO team...

PS: no harsh comments coz its a suggestion ^_^ tnx

char:
Esma- soul linker
iDontUsethana - Gunslinger

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^ A95fac

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^ Empty Re: card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^

Post  8thnote Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 am

This is a good suggestion, but it would be rather stupid to completely copy another server, wouldn't it? Our own nerfs would be better, and a different card from Orc Lord so it wouldn't exactly be copying

8thnote

Back to top Go down

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^ Empty Re: card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^

Post  earvinswit Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am

I am just saying that in other server they made orc lord card like that...

the point is they have a card like seyren windsor but for dex pips to be fair to all... not only for strength...

and i noticed actually admin said they put a card like that on frus card... its like seyren windsor but not add str but dex... it also - hit idk how much... lol^^

the problem is i one character you can put 12 seyren windsor max 94x12= 1128 str omg O.o

but for dex pips they can have 4 frus card max..lol coz its in the armor.. obviously you cant equip 3 armors at the same time... so 94x4=376 <--not sure but closer...

and to add up.. str type jobs can use megingard its + 40str.. how fortunate they are...

we the poor dex types can just kill newbie people NOT noob... hehe^^

actually im bias coz im a gunslinger lol^^ but do i have a point from all of this...

hehehe HAVE FUN PLAYING NEW ERA RO..... Very Happy

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

card effect suggestion.. i hope it can be help...^_^ Empty ...

Post  d3ath Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm

just leave it the way it is and we live happy ever after ^_^

d3ath

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:16 am

if your reply dont make sense plz dont reply.. lol^_^

this topic is for the improvement of this server..

it needs suggestions.. so dont say just leave it that way.. haller!!!!

hhahaha.. anyway...

HAPI PLAYING

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Don't worry, lots of things have been nerfed. Horn has been brought down to 20% and tons of other cards, armors and weapons have been nerfed. lol I cant believe you said that Mage classes have a disadvantage, SPAM SPAM SPAM and not to mention Banshee cards arent nerfed. I'll tell you what classes need an upgrade... High Priests, Super Novices and Stalkers. Stalker's Back Stab should be upgraded, I mean I rarely ever see it go off... My high priest may be heavy resist, but he cant do decent damage with just holy light...

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:29 pm

lol^_^

yep i know....

and this topic is already have been solved

uhm.. i dont remember if i said int types have disadvantage here... I'm just talking about the dex types... ahhaha... anyway we all have no question about int types coz they are really overpowered hahhahahah...

yeah you have a point... uhm about stalker.. uhm bow type have good damage here now... im not sure.. Very Happy .. maybe ill just post a build for bow type stalker..for newbie NOT FOR PROs hahahah if i have tym.

and about High priest... LOL^^ idk how to increase there damage... if someone know a build plz can you post it.. even just a simple build for others... hehehhee

HAVE FUN ALL^^

lol... tnx

this topic is CLOSED

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down