NewEraRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+9
earvinswit
8thnote
Polly
asdfg
Amy
Rancid
Edge
R e D
[GM]Imuka
13 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  [GM]Imuka Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Think you can help the server out? post your suggestion here ;D
[GM]Imuka
[GM]Imuka

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  R e D Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm

1. Get rid of the stat seller, having a stat seller isn't that good enough because players need to use their brain in building up their characters not only on their equipments but also on their stats.

2. Lessen some buffs on the buffer. Increase Agility, Angelus and Blessing will do. Not some other skills that boost up your stats and defense. I hope you got what I mean.

3. A clean forum, I'm not insulting this forum but rather than having a topic for players to post at. Its better to make a thread for its self. I can help making your forum for basic doings if you like, then its up to you to continue over doing it.

4. Remove using skills at main town to avoid future problems such as skill spamming at main town.

5. Make more jobs balance, try to nerf some items that you know that causes some imbalance to other jobs.

6. Update the server because some of the items gives sprite error and some items are apples. Go check them at mall.

This are my suggestion(s) at this moment. I'll try to add some soon.

-R e D

R e D

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Horn(35%) x 2= 70%
Alligator(5%) x 6=30%

Thats a no-no
Lesson horn to 15%
alligator to 3%
Give bows +###(Not sure how much since i havent played that much) Attack NOT DEX due to stalkers 1 try stripping everyone then

Il think more later too <:

Ps.I agree with all of Reds suggestions

Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancid Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Here's my list of Ideas. Nerf's and changes and what not Lol.

Oh and the stat seller should stay there I get waht you're saying but some classes have a disadvantage

* Orc Lord: Same effect as Seyren Windor but the DEX version with a -94 Hit
* Golden Thief Bug: 25% reduce magic damage
* Valkyrie's Manteau: Nerf Completely
* Frus Card: Effect nerfed
* Platinum Shield: Nerfe completely
* Maya: 15%
* Thanatos and Tao Gunka Card: Won't cause negative def or mdef
* Tao Gunka Card: 5000% HP for Super Baby, Ninja and Gunslinger 200%
* Ifrit Card: Effect is divided by 10
* Noxious Cards: 5% reduce long range and 5% neutral
* Alligator Cards: 4% reduce long range
* Horn Cards: 5% more damage with the skill Double Strafing and Arrow Vulcan
* Thara Frog Card: 15% reduce demi-human
* Tirfing Card: 15% reduce demi-human
* Executioner Card: 15% reduce demi-human
* Mysteltain Card: 15% reduce demi-human
* High Priest Card: 100% more damage with Holy Light

* These weapons will have the effect of the weapon Grimtooth as well Gakkung Bow
* Hardcover Book
* Katar
* Inferno
* Butcher
* Gate Keeper
* Dusk
* Garrison
* Berserk
* Warrior's Balmung
* Stunner
* Oriental Lute
* War Axe
* Hurricane's Fury
* Pole Axe
* Partizan
* Caesar's Sword
* Zweihander
* Huuma Giant Wheel Shuriken
* Mighty Staff
* Queen's Whip

Side note: Id add in something for Swordsman classes, Stalker, Priest

That gives them 0Def so Thana doesnt rape them So they actually stand a chance against other classes

Just some thoughts

=]

Rancid

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Miles, this looks strangely familar...;o.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  asdfg Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm

I wonder why now hmmmm

asdfg

Back to top Go down

Post  Rancid Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:09 pm

its the list i was going to use for Rancid RO D:

Rancid

Back to top Go down

Post  Polly Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am

^You mean PollyRO.

How about removing the buffer npc at Prontera completely?
It gives an obvious disadvantage to players who have been away from Prontera for quite some time against players that just recently buffed and it makes priests more useless than they already are.
Let's face it, a super high rate doesn't really need a buffer npc.

What's everyone think of a pvp ladder? As of now there's really no point in pvping and adding a pvp ladder might make things alot more interesting. Of course certain price(s) should be given to the top pvpers or something to give players an incentive.

Can you also add more usable items in the mall like sunlight boxes and whatnot. Just items that are already in the game by default.

AND HOWS ABOUT NERFING SOME STUFF LIKE AESPRIKA LOL ITS JUST IMBAAAAAAAAAA!

Polly

Back to top Go down

Post  8thnote Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 am

R e D wrote:1. Get rid of the stat seller, having a stat seller isn't that good enough because players need to use their brain in building up their characters not only on their equipments but also on their stats.

2. Lessen some buffs on the buffer. Increase Agility, Angelus and Blessing will do. Not some other skills that boost up your stats and defense. I hope you got what I mean.

3. A clean forum, I'm not insulting this forum but rather than having a topic for players to post at. Its better to make a thread for its self. I can help making your forum for basic doings if you like, then its up to you to continue over doing it.

4. Remove using skills at main town to avoid future problems such as skill spamming at main town.

5. Make more jobs balance, try to nerf some items that you know that causes some imbalance to other jobs.

6. Update the server because some of the items gives sprite error and some items are apples. Go check them at mall.

This are my suggestion(s) at this moment. I'll try to add some soon.

-R e D
Can't really disagree with anything in this post.

My suggestions:

-More GMs (I know, it's a new server, but it had to be said)
-Items for a few classes that take off def (Said above but I have something else to say)
-Tarot needs to be nerfed
-Backslide changed to 2-3 cells (It's not that big of a problem but someone's going to suggest it be nerfed anyway)

Oh and WE LEFT SEIREITEIRO STOP TRYING TO BRING IT HERE YOU BUTTHOLES xO

8thnote

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:32 pm

SL needs to be nerfed. Not nerfed into oblivion, where they can't do anything, but have you ever calculated the amount of damage Esma can do?

(40+BaseLV%) x 10 Missiles ...Transistions into 1039% damage, and that's just one missile. Multiple 1039 x 10 and your doing a total of 10390% damage per Esma. AND this isn't even factoring in the ridiculous spam rate, or the element switches. Plus, Soul Linkers have a method of escaping battle (High Jump, which is much more effective that Backslide, Body Relocate, or Shadow Jump), so it's like a Sinx with backslide for escaping, a Professor with a HW card for damage, and >anyclass< with 8 Kiel-D01 cards for spamming...all mashed into a class of destruction.

That sounds totally fair ;o.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Hey about those Orc lord card making the same effect with seyren windsor.
thats a very good idea.. actually i post a suggestion like that lol^^

but i realize isnt it better to put that card effect into a headgear card like seyren windsor NOT in Orc lord card which is in armor.

and can you credit the one who made that list or maybe where do you get those to avoid stealing idea of others lol ^^.... its not good

^_^ AJA new era RO Very Happy

Suggestions A95fac

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

A lot of those cards have been nerfed like Horn and Frus and Orc Lord and whatnot. Asprika has been nerfed to 15% but dont quote me on that. Same with Hurricane Fury and lots of others.

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 pm

I would suggest new custom.

You did a good job with the stats for the custom but the custom we have atm are hiddeous no offense. Razz

i dont mind sharing a few custom i got for another long time ago, its not much but its gonna make the server abit diff, cus almost every 1 look the same ><'

here are a few customs pic,

(Note: i dint make any of these custom, credits to their owner, thx.)

Suggestions AngelingWings

Suggestions ButterflyWings

Suggestions DarkFairyWings

Suggestions FairyWings

Suggestions ValkyrieHelmV2

I have more custom but since im allow to post a few pics, it wont let me post all of them so yeah jocolor

Barry

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 pm

lol more customs more fun.... hahahah.. nice suggestion Barry...

lol.. and btw.. from my observation the server is getting better... ^_^

everyone in PVP room!!!!... hahahaha

ign:
Esma - soul linker
iDontUseThana - Gunslinger

Suggestions A95fac

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Another suggestion:

Fixing War of Emperium (WoE).

Woe is a team effort, where you need to battle it out to fight for (and win) a castle in one designated town at a time. It was not meant to be easy, it was not meant to be a solo deal.

What I've just stated above describes a proper WoE, weather the rates of a server be 4/4/4 or 400k/400k/100%.

The emperiums, as you may have noticed, have ridiculously low HP for a SHR. From what I've been able to tell by playing here, not much has been boosted/nerfed other than a few things very recently (i.e Tao Gunka card). If this has the traditional HP of 68430, which by my observation it does,...That is equivalent to a one-hit-kill (if you have maxed stats, which everyone does). I highly, HIGHLY suggest you boost the HP. A lot. I've seen countless people come in and break the emperium in Resolves' castle instantly, or vice versa. There's nothing that can stop them. One could slow them down, and hope to be able to kill them in that period, but the chances are slim to none.

Also, spread out the WoE timetable. One giant WoE isn't going to prove anything, because even if you boost the emperium's HP...if there isn't someone in every single castle at every single moment, it's open to be taken by anyone. I would suggest a three-castle-WoE (at least until the community grows), and four individual WoEs for all of the participating towns (Prontera, Payon, Alde Baren, and Geffen). If there's less castles open at a time, the level of competition and game play sky-rockets. Maybe even two castles per town, since the community is so small.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  asdfg Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Like Amy's suggestion,boost the fucking emperiums HP 1bil already.
Only allow 1 castle during one WoE,until our player numbers increase
Make 4 different WoE's for people with different time zones so theres a total of 4 castles open in the server instead of 20 when this server only has around 24 people =_=

asdfg

Back to top Go down

Post  RamonArca Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 pm

How bout adding more GMs cuz many ppl coming...
Yeah u should raise the HP of ALL monsters aswell
and Some more events that are nonPVP cuz some players are not good in PVP(LIKE MEH!!!)

RamonArca

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Boost Heal by 100% its a godamn super high rate with people running around with 50mil hp. 30k heals don't cut it, boost the heal skill by at least 200%.

Boost Ninja skill damage. Not by a lot, but just a little. Or instead make them a nice custom weapon.

Boost Super Novice's everything. Skills, HP, stats. A lvl 999 Super Novice with 100 vit has like 50k hp.

Lessen Esma damage.

Make smaller customs

Oh change golden wings effect to something like (5% demi resist, 5% medium size resist...) Because 250 vit and 250 luk is nearly useless

Tarot Card of Fate. Leave it. People complain that it's overpowered, but just look here for one second.
There are 14 cards, and Death (Coma) is one of them. That's 1/14 chance you'd be coma'd. But listen! The skill isn't really spammable it has a 2 second after-cast delay (non-reducable by Kiels I might add!), AND it successfully goes off 40% chance. That means the chance of coma actually happening after I continuously spam the skill for 2 minutes straight is only around 4.3%. And my clown with 200 vit and with a tao gunka card only has 2 mil hp, thats 1 hittable by many. What else are Clowns/dancers good for in SHR PVP?

Last edited by Abyss on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  Edge Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 pm

What else are Clowns/dancers good for in SHR PVP? [quote]
Give em lvl 15+ Arrow Vulcan >:O?

Edge

Back to top Go down

Post  earvinswit Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Uhmmm.... Can i ask?

is the life of Soul linker fair?

if it has 128 vit [to resist thana card] it will only have 4m+ life.. and for me i think is unfair... but looking at its buffs and magic attacks its powerful..

I post this for others to comment on soul linker coz.. if many agree that its not fair for a soul linker to have low hp [as low as 4m+ unless you love to be rape by thana users].. uhm i suggest to increase the hp of a soul linker to be fair with other jobs..

but if many thinks that soul linkers are over powered then... LOL^^

hihi....

earvinswit

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 pm

earvinswit wrote:Uhmmm.... Can i ask?

is the life of Soul linker fair?

if it has 128 vit [to resist thana card] it will only have 4m+ life.. and for me i think is unfair... but looking at its buffs and magic attacks its powerful..

I post this for others to comment on soul linker coz.. if many agree that its not fair for a soul linker to have low hp [as low as 4m+ unless you love to be rape by thana users].. uhm i suggest to increase the hp of a soul linker to be fair with other jobs..

but if many thinks that soul linkers are over powered then... LOL^^

hihi....

No I agree, many classes deserve an HP boost, but an attack drop.

Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post  BeTheRockstars333 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:30 pm

erhm... hello all Suspect
il just want suggest something dont angry...
i think make 'hamachi' room is easy.. why dont make 1 room [NewEraRo] in hamachi.
its cool easy to chat... hehehehe... lol!
0r make a chatbox., its also cool afro like me... lol!

BeTheRockstars333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum